Multi-Cultural Affairs Prayer Points
Dr. Venessa Battle, HAPN Multi-Cultural Affairs Specialist
Prayer for Multi-Cultural Affairs
Father in the name of Jesus, we come before You thanking You for always providing a way out for Your people. We come lifting up the Africans, African Americans, Black America & people of color to You for healing, deliverance, and success in You.
- We repent for selling our brothers into slavery and kidnapping them, Deuteronomy 24:7 – If someone is caught kidnapping a fellow Israelite and treating or selling them as a slave, the kidnapper must die. You must purge the evil from among you.
- We repent for all idolatry and worshipping other gods. Exodus 20:3-6 says you shall have no other gods before me.
- We repent for all religion and tradition that we have put in place of the word of God. Mark 7:13 – Making the word of God of no effect through your tradition which you have handed down. And many such things you do.
- We say to the people of color, your sins are forgiven you, no matter how great or how small you are forgiven because of the blood of Jesus Christ who takes away the sins of the world.
- We bless you to come into the full knowledge of your God given calls.
1. To be the Leaders God has call you to be
2. To be the Josephs that God has called you to be
3. To operate in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding
4. To be the head and not tail any longer
5. To display and operate in the fruit of the Spirit, and much more.
We thank You Father for loving every tongue, every tribe and every nation. To You be the glory!